The summer camp fun doesn’t stop for Winter!
Camp Omega is continuing the summer Family Retreat program with some modifications for a relaxed pace into this winter. Camp will remain open for families, leadership retreats, and other small-group events. Groups are welcome to stay in our cabins, retreat center, outpost villages, bring their own self-contained RV, or come for the day!
Due to our reduced staff, Family Retreats will run at a more relaxed pace, with a slowed-down schedule, fewer activity slots, and more unstructured quality family time! You can still expect many of your favorite aspects of camp while having the flexibility to explore camp more on your own.
Our COVID policies are just as thorough, camp is deep cleaned and disinfected between groups, and we are maintaining social distancing between groups and the camp staff. We have done the worrying about COVID so you can focus on growing closer together and in a deeper relationship with God.
Lodging Rates (Each family will be provided their own living space and private bathroom):
- $150.00 per night per family for a cabin.
- $30.00 per night per family in a self-contained camper/RV or Tent (if permissible by MN ordinance).
- $50.00 per night per family for an outpost village
- $10.00 per person for ages 12+
- $5.00 per person for ages 4-11
- Free for ages 0-3
- Bring your own food, cooler and grill or cook over a fire – No Charge.
Reserve Your Spot Today! Contact us or call (507) 685-4266 to make a reservation.