Resource Volunteers are needed during week-long sessions to help with Christian mentorship and instruction.
- Prepare and lead staff Bible Studies
- Lead or assist with staff worship
- Be a resource for counselors and campers during Bible Studies, campfires, and devotions
- Free room and board with air conditioning
- Family members may either accompany the resource person at camp at no cost or enroll in a summer camp session at 50% off
- Use of the camp’s recreational facilities
- Growing in Lutheran Christian faith and fellowship with campers, counselors, and the camp community
Download the Resource Volunteer Brochure for more detailed information.
All Resource Volunteers must complete the Resource Volunteer Application prior to serving.